Safe driving requires skills in a wide range of areas. The ABC of driving skills describes what you must know in order to pass your driving examination.
1. Driver's general basic knowledge
2. Handling and controlling the vehicle
3. Consideration of other road users, in particular pedestrians and cyclists
4. Anticipation and control of traffic situations
5. Controlling your own action
6. Managing risks as a new driver
You can give feedback and your opinions of improving the site during the beta phase by submitting the form below.